Dr. Burgoyne is board-certified in otolaryngology and specializes in all things ENT-related with a special emphasis on sinus and nasal surgery, tonsil and sleep apnea surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and facial reanimation.
A second-generation physician, Dr. Burgoyne considers himself a partner with his patients, collaborating to achieve optimum health outcomes, and finding the solution that is the very best for each patient.
Using state-of-the-art, personalized care, Dr. Burgoyne is dedicated to improving patients’ lives, whether through solving a health issue that is relatively small or performing complex surgeries.
- Doctor of Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honorary Society, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- General Surgery, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Activities & Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association