Dr. Myhill treats adult and pediatric patients with a wide range of ear, nose, and throat conditions. He specializes in the treatment of sinus and nasal issues utilizing the latest innovative technology, including minimally invasive in-office procedures. He also performs more traditional sinus surgery for patients experiencing chronic sinus problems not amenable to an in-office procedure. Dr. Myhill provides the full range of sleep surgery for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. He also has a passion for facial plastic surgery with an emphasis on the surgical treatment of nasal obstruction and facial reconstruction after removal of skin cancer.
As a native Texan (growing up in Plano, Texas), Dr. Myhill is proud to be practicing in the Austin area. He is happily married to his wife, Micah, and they have two sons together, Pierce and Flynn. They are active in their church and enjoy traveling, live music, playing with their two rescue dogs, spending time with family and close friends, and are avid Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Stars, and Mavericks fans. In addition, Dr. Myhill enjoys golfing, cycling and watching his sons’ play sports.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of North Texas
- Residency: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose, and Throat), University of South Florida.
- Fellowship: Advanced Rhinology and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rush University Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
ACTIVITIES & HONORS
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
– Quality Improvement Committee